Indian firms one of the most popular research based database of Indian corporate.
Our objective is to support investors in financial market participants. We advise you to refer Organisation Detail before you invest single rupee.
Indian firms is developed to provide information of Indian companies. This Information helps the investors and business community. We provide detail research and organisation details on Indian business and financial markets. Our research on main Indian Business Sectors like Bank and Financial, Consumer, Engineering & Industrial, Information Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Government Corporations etc. This data will help all investors before investing in Indian Share Market.
Investment In Government Corporation
Recently, the 49 Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) listed on the stock exchanges contributed about 22% of the total market capitalization. following are the sector lists where Government of India Planning to disinvest in coming years.
- Power Sector
- Oil And Petrochemical sector
- Metal and Mineral sector
- Banking sector
Advantages for Investor
- World’s largest democracy
- Stable political environment and responsive administrative set up
- Land of abundant natural resources and diverse climatic conditions
- Second most attractive FDI location in the world
- Healthy macro-economic fundamentals
- Cost competitiveness; low labour costs
- Large pool of skilled manpower resources.
- Strong knowledge base with significant English speaking population
- Young country with a median age of 30 years by 2025
- Huge untapped market potential
- Investor friendly policies and incentive based schemes
- Progressive simplification and rationalization of direct and indirect tax structures
- Reduction in import tariffs
- Full current account convertibility
- Compliance with WTO norms
- Well established judiciary
- Robust banks and financial institution